The Government Contractors Association (GCA) is pleased to announce the winners of the Myra Cisse Scholarship.
The scholarship was established to honor one of GCA’s founders who passed this Summer, Myra Cisse Smith. Myra was an advocate for small and mid-sized businesses having helped to launch several companies on the path to government contracts. Through Myra’s collective work at GCA, over 10,000 entrepreneurs have been trained and most importantly, businesses have won more than $900 million in government contracts. She traveled around the globe leading trade mission trips from the US to South Korea. She supported international companies in their expansions. More notably, she was a voice for the small business community and a bridge between government agencies and small businesses. GCA is committed to continue the work of helping SMBs to thrive in government contracting. GCA has created an ecosystem where companies may come to find the training, answers, and the resources they need to grow their businesses through government contracting.
Recipients of the Myra Cisse Scholarship will receive placement in GCA’s Certified Capture Manager Program. Through the Certified Capture Manager Program, GCA has formalized the training, development and certification of business professionals to provide business development services for government contractors. The CCM program includes the following:
- GovFastTrack ($1999 value)
- GovLMS ($priceless)
- Capture management software/Dashboard ($999 value)
- 12 weeks of Mastermind lessons (online) ($2000 value)
- GovBootcamp ($999 value)
- Video course ($1997 value)
- Business coach ($2000 value)
- Proposal training ($500 value)
- Testing portal (preparation for exam)
- Exam to become a Certified Capture Manager ($500 value)
- CCM Professional Designation (Priceless)
- Bonus Session: (after your graduate) How to use your CCM Certification
- Plus more (over $10K in value)
GCA members and friends, please help us congratulate the recipients of this year’s Myra Cisse Scholarship:
- Angela Mercer with Sproutagile
- Keema Small with Talent Answers
We wish our winners much success. GCA would also like to thank all who applied for the scholarships. We encourage those who were not selected this time to apply again next year.