Importing & Exporting: Georgia Department of Economic Development
The United States totaled $4.99 trillion dollars trading in various sectors. $22 billion of those dollars came from government contracts. The contracting pie is HUGE - interested in learning how to get your share?
The Government Contractors Association successfully led a delegation of 10 GCA member companies to Korea for a trade mission in December of 2016. The collective unit signed MOUs totaling well over $26 million. The next delegation of 30 businesses will be traveling to Korea in April 2017. Want to take part in the mission?
At February’s association meeting, come learn about GCA’s effort to help small businesses in government contracting by building relationships locally and abroad. In addition, GCA will present industry experts from the Georgia Department of Economic Development – International Trade Department. Come learn about the vast resources available to assist your import/export business.
Gain global insight on the “how-to’s” of business, learn about market research, international trade shows, education, consultation services, and more. This agency also specializes in connecting Georgia suppliers with international buyers.
All this value.. Just waiting for you to gobble it up!
What: Importing & Exporting Goods: Georgia Department of Economic Development
Where: GCA Office; 3300 Buckeye Road; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:00 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcafeb2017.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govmarket.net/join
Who Should Attend:
- Members of Government Contractors Association
- Established business owners looking to get into importing & exporting goods/services
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Established businesses looking to participate in the upcoming trade mission to Korea
What You’ll Experience:
- Connect with business owners who have traveled to Korea with GCA
- Identify the resources to help you build your import & export business
- Learn about what services & goods are successfully traded internationally
- Discover an additional income stream to your existing business
- Bring your questions to be answered by industry trade coordinators
- And more!
The event is open to the public. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.