Women are creating new businesses at the speed of light. More than 1000 women owned businesses are being opened every day! According to the 2016 State of Women- Owned Businesses Report, there are now 11.3 million women owned businesses employing over 9 million people and creating $1.6 trillion in revenues. Women rock!!!
In honor of Woman History month, the Government Contractors Association will host its March Association meeting on preparing your woman-owned enterprise for success. This event is open to EVERYONE! (Men, learn how you can benefit from working with WBEs). Come learn the importance of having your business certified with GWBC’s (Greater Women's Business Council) Operation Director Sylvia L. Williams. Also GCA welcomes Ms. Annette Wright, President of Women In Defense (WID)- Georgia chapter. Ms. Wright brings over 27 years of professional contracting experience with the Federal government. She will be educating everyone on the numerous opportunities available in the Homeland Defense arena, Cybersecurity, Technology, and so much more. You don’t want to miss out on your chance to build lasting connections with these ladies and other business owners.
What: Prepping Your WBE (Woman Business Enterprise) For Success
Where: GCA Office; 3300 Buckeye Road; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:00 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register:
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Woman-owned businesses
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- Gain insight on what it takes to get your business WBENC certified
- Educated on cybersecurity, Homeland Security, Technology opportunities for your business
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- Create new business relationships
- Bring your questions to be answered by these experts
- And more!
The event is open to the public. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.