Write Winning Grants & Proposals
It takes on average 1 out of 22 proposals to be written before you win your first contract. Can you afford to write 22 proposals before you win your first contract? With proper training in proposal writing you can drastically reduce your number of attempts to get to that winning opportunity.
Join the Government Contractors Association as we host Reena Bhatia, owner of ProposalHelpers (proposal writing firm), and DeaRonda Harrison, owner of June First Firm (grant writing firm) as they teach on key factors that will help you write winning grants and proposals.
What: Write Winning Grants & Proposals
Where: GCA Office; 3300 Buckeye Road; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcaapr2017.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Any business owner or business development leader looking to learn about proposal writing
- Non-profit owners looking to write their own grants
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- Learn techniques to increase your chances of winning a contract
- Understand the basics on proposal and grant writing
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- Create new business relationships
- Bring your questions to be answered by these experts
- And more!
The event is open to the public. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.