Money Talk: Money & The Government Contractor
As a government contractor, you will have many expenditures that are unique to Government Contracting. Also, your company's financial management will have to meet standards that are unique to Government Contracting. In GCA's Money Talk panel, we will explore all things Financial as it applies to the Government Contractor including federal regulations, book keeping practices to help you pass an audit, unique ways to stay in compliance and improve your profitability, funding options for every stage of your company or contract.
Join the Government Contractors Association & GovBridge Capital as we host a fireside chat with financial leaders that have a plethora of advice, resources, and connections that will aid you in funding your pending or existing government contracts. The following businesses are looking forward to meeting you as they have accepted the invitation to be present at our June Association meeting:
Mica Johnson, Norton Insurance
Tony DiGeronimo, National Surety Services Inc, NSSI
Jeanette McIntosh, McIntosh Accounting
Bradley Adamcyzk, Axim Fringe Solutions Group, LLC
Sean Lelchuk, Far West Capital
What: Money Talk: Money & The Government Contractor
Where: GCA Office; 3300 Buckeye Road; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcajun2017.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Any business owner looking for funds for their business ventures
- Any business owner who has been limited in the government opportunities due to funding
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- How to secure a line of credit
- Financial implications of contract compliance
- How to secure bonding for your first project
- When to seek funding from a bank or alternative financing
- Create new business relationships
- Bring your questions to be answered by these experts
- And more!
The event is open to the public. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
This event and many others are listed on www.govassociation.org.