The Government Contractors Association's (GCA) mission is to educate, facilitate, and advocate for business owners seeking government contracts. Over $500 BILLION is awarded annually in government contracts and 23% of it is allocated towards small business owners. Are you ready to learn the steps to start winning contracts?
Learning "governese" (the language of government contracting) to become a successful government contractor can take years to accomplish. GCA has found a way to help reduce that time through education and connections to various resources. Be sure to sign up each week to learn the success formula to government contracting.
What: Deep Dive training class for Government Contracting
Cost for class: Members: FREE Non-Members: $150
Register: http://govassociation.org/event-2540724 Interested in joining GCA? Click here: http://bit.ly/28K0eXM
Who should attend:
- All GCA members
- Prime contractors, subcontractors, independent contractors
- Any business owner interested in government contracting
- Any existing business owners working on government contracts
What you will learn:
- How to get started in government contracting
- The 5P's which equal the Success Formula
- Shifting from a commercial mindset to government mindset
- Resources (agencies, websites, organizations) that can get you to those contracts
- Much more!
Hor D'Oeuvres will be served