Learn how you can help areas devastated by hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis through government contracts. When natural disasters occur, it devastates homes, businesses, and communities. Fortunately, in the USA, we have financial support from federal and local government agencies to rebuild these communities. Through government contracts, you can help your neighbors and help your business at the same time.
This month’s association meeting will address disaster recovery contracting opportunities. Our presenter will be Abraham Xiong, President of Government Contractors Association.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn:
- - How to register your business to do disaster recovery projects
- - How much money is available for disaster relief work
- - How to find recovery related opportunities
- - Discover which agencies are managing these projects
- - Which industries and services are needed most
What: Disaster Recovery – Contracting Opportunities
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway, Suite 120, Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
- - An environment to learn about government contracting opportunities
- - Professionals to connect and foster new relationships (bring your business cards)
- - Community of like-minded individuals and a place to call home for your business
- - A place to get answers to your questions
The event is open to the public.
Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
Register for this event: https://gcaoct2017.eventbrite.com
Listing of all our events: www.govassociation.org/events