Get ready and set to go by joining us at the Government Contractors Association monthly meeting for January. Start the new year by learning upcoming trends that are happening in government contracts & policies.. Come and learn how to maximize a return on your time by aligning your business with government initiatives.
Title: Contracting Trends for 2018 (GCA's Association Meeting)
Where: Berkman Building; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday; January 9, 2017
Time: 6:00 - 8:30pm
Cost: Members: FREE Non-Members: $15
Who Should Attend?
* Small business owners
* Federal contractors
* Woman owned businesses
* Veteran owned businesses
* Minority owned businesses
* Any business interested in getting into government contracting
What You Will Experience
* Learn about new trends that can help you improve your business revenue
* Understand cyber security requirements in the government space
* How does Category Management affect your small business?
Interested in joining GCA? Go to www.govassociaton.org/join