The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
One method of getting closer to government contracts is to consider getting your business certified. Certifications such as WBE, MBE, LSBE, SD/VOSB, VOSB, HUBZone are just a few of the federal and state certifications that can be obtained to set your business apart from all others. Myra Cisse, VP of Service Delivery for GCA and Owner of Certification Consultants, will show you simple steps to ensure your business is ready for certification.
Title: Certification Master Class
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; January 17, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:30 am - 10:45 am Networking
10:45 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Find out if your business qualifies for certifications
- What is needed to get certified
- · Networking with business associates & affiliates
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.