The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
When going after government contracts, a company needs to present the ideal cost proposal to the potential client. Various elements have to researched, calculated, and organized before presenting the proposal. DCAA veteran of over 20 years, Ms. Ruth Washington, will present viable tips on perfecting your cost proposal techniques.
Title: Cost Estimation for Proposal
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; January 24, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:30 am - 11:00 am Networking
11:00 am - 11:05 am General Announcements
11:05 am - 11:50 am Presentation
11:50 am - 12:00 pm Closing Remarks
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Understanding the difference between Cost and Proposal
- What is considered as adequate cost and pricing data?
- How to price a project when you do not have experienced cost data
- · Networking with business associates & affiliates
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.