The General Services Administration (GSA) provides centralized procurement for the federal government, offering billions of dollars worth of products, services, and facilities that federal agencies need to serve the public. Ms. Chasity Ash, GSA's Lead Small Business Analyst for Region 4, will provide an invigorating presentation on what steps you should take to be on a GSA Schedule. Be ready to take plenty of notes.
Title: Learn How to Work with GSA (GCA's Association Meeting)
Where: Berkman Building; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday; February 13, 2018
Time: 6:00 - 8:30pm
Cost: Members: FREE Non-Members: $15
Who Should Attend?
* Small business owners
* Federal contractors
* Woman owned businesses
* Veteran owned businesses
* Minority owned businesses
* Any business interested in getting into government contracting
What You Will Experience
* What does it take to get on a GSA Schedule and is it right for your business?
* The differences between various schedules & how to position your company for them
* Explanation of any new regulations for 2018 under the new administration
* and much more
Interested in joining GCA as a member? Go to www.govassociaton.org/join