The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Before a bid is put on a proposal, companies should research who their ideal client is in the government space. What government agency buys your products or services? Which agencies are looking to do business with WOSB, VOSB, MBE, DBE, and other certifications? Who are your competitors in your industry and how are they positioned to win? Research & proper planning can aid you in getting your business awarded a government contract.
Title: Creating Your Dream 100 List (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; January 31, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:30 am - 10:40 am Networking
10:40 am - 10:50 am Announcements
10:50 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Identify your client who is seeking to do work with your business
- Learn what contracts are available for your business
- · Networking with business associates & affiliates
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.