The Government Contractors Association is a professional, public organization designed to facilitate business owners and non-profits in winning federal contracts through education, resources, and relationships.
If you are a member of GCA, sign up today and reserve your seat. There are numerous tools & resources that we want all our members to be familiar with. Members will know who the GCA staff and coaches are, learn about all the benefits available to them, understand what their business status is in the government contracting world and much more. Members will also be assigned a business coach to assess their business and provide guidance.
What: GCA Membership Orientation
When: Wednesday; January 24, 2018 (new date due to inclement weather)
Time: 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Cost: Free to GCA members
Who Should Attend:
- All GCA members
Want to join GCA? http://www.govassociation.org/join
What You’ll Learn:
- Review the 20 point assessment survey - are you ready to perform government work?
- How to set up your profile on www.govmarket.net
- Where to register for all GCA events & receive the free access code
- GovBridge Capital's mobilization funding program and how it can help your business
- Learn about ALL the programs, tools, and resources that will make you successful in government contracting
- Learn how your membership gets you access to Women In Defense (WID), National Association of Non-Profits (NAONP), Southern Barter Club (SBC), and Atlanta Black Chamber (ABC)
- and much, much more!
All members of GCA are encouraged to register. Space is limited.