The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Creative Ways to Fund Your Business
You’ve got the qualifications and experience. You’ve got your team. With GCA’s help, you’ve landed a contract. All that’s left are the funds to execute. One minor problem… you don’t have any or don’t have enough. Now what?
Come learn about creative funding options, explore real world examples, and walk away with the tools needed to put them to use in your business. Southstar Capital will host this interactive session with members and guests.
Title: Creative Ways to Fund Your Business (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; April 10, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:30 am - 10:45 am Networking
10:45 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining onine. You must register!
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC, WID
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- Creative methods to fund your business
- Get the tools needed to fund your business
- Build a relationship with experts who can help your business grow
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.