The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Sourcing the right opportunities for your business is a key to business success. Join GCA as Abe Xiong, founder/CEO of GCA, teaches business owners how to source and forecast opportunities for the present and future.
This event is sponsored by AFLAC & GPI Financials. Find out what insurance & financial options are available for you and your business.
Title: Forecasting for Federal Opportunities for Your Business (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; May 30, 2018
Time: 10:15 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
What you will experience:
- Receive websites on where to find opps for your business
- Understand on how to strategize to position your business to win
- Learn how to research opportunities before they come to the public
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.