Financial Resources for Government Contractors
The Government Contractors Association (GCA)’s mission is to educate, facilitate, and advocate for the small business owner to get to government contracts. This month’s association meeting is to provide you with financial information that can position your business for success!
As you grow your government contracting business, it is always helpful to have a league of financial support & options to choose from (before you need it). The Government Contractors Association (GCA) will host a financial resource panel that will aid you in expanding your business.
The panelists will include representatives who will educate you on SBA guaranteed financing, asset-based lending & factoring, and also how to grow your business through bartering.
SBA Lender – Machelle Andrea, Broker
Southstar, Factoring Lender – David Von, CEO
Southern Barter Club – Laurie Sossa, CEO
Choice Business Solutions – Ruth Washington, CEO
What: Financial Resources for Government Contractors
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcajun2018.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Any business owner looking to get pre-qualified for funds for their government contract
- Any business owner looking to barter goods & services
- Any business owner needing asset-based lending option
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Any existing government contracting firm looking for resources for their business
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- How SBA guaranteed financing can help your business
- Learn what asset-based lending is & pre-qualifications for it
- Learn how you can get $1000 in free barter dollars
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- And more!
The event is open to the public. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.