GCA’s Winners Society Panel
The Government Contractors Association (GCA)’s mission is to educate, facilitate, and advocate for the small business owner to get to government contracts. This month’s association meeting is to connect you with members who are actively winning government contracts.
Listen and learn directly from the winners themselves as they share their stories of trials and triumph to get to government contracts. The government awards over $400B in contracts annually. Are you winning your fair share of opportunities? Come learn from our GCA Winners that are winning contracts. Learn what makes them successful in getting to opportunities, how they strategically build relationships with their focused target buyer, and how they align their core capacity to meet the needs of government buyers.
Invited Speakers include:
Spellman Consulting Group, LLC – Crystal Spellman
New Dimension Pharmacy – Dr. Carlos Heath
T & B Foresyth – Bridgett & Turi Foresyth
KSL Services – Kervin Louis & Tamika Lake
A-Action – Barbara Storey
DER Development Group – Patricia & Peter Richards
PowerHouse Termite & Pest Control – Andrea Burnett
Mercy Medical Supplies – Jacquelyn Johnson
Modavate – Bukie Opanuga
Visionary Services – Tasha Reid
What: GCA’s Winners Society Panel
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcajul2018.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners that have questions about how to win contracts
- Business owners looking to win subcontract opportunities
- Any business owner needing looking to build relationships with winning contractors
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Any existing government contracting firm looking for resources for their business
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- Success strategies that will take your company to new levels
- Potential subcontract opportunities
- Potential opportunities to expand your business through joint ventures or teaming partnerships
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- And more!
The event is open to the public and refreshments will be served. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.