The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Most small businesses tend to get their cost information wrong. Simply because many, if not most, small businesses don't really know what their indirect costs are. In this class, Ruth Washington of Choice Business Solutions will educate on how your Accounting System can help you make more money in your business and cause you to win more contracts.
Aflac & GPI Financials will also present on how to mitigate risk within your company.
This event is sponsored by AFLAC & GPI Financials. Find out what insurance & financial options are available for you and your business.
Title: Where Cost Ends and Profit Begins (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; July 25, 2018
Time: 10:15 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · How to know your indirect and direct costs
- How to make good strategic plans for your company
- · Receive helpful tips & guidance from experienced consultants on site
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.