The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Once you are awarded a contract you want to be sure that you remain in compliance to KEEP the award. In this class, International GCA President, Abraham Xiong, instructs you on steps to remain compliant so that you are not put on the "blacklist".
Title: How To Keep Your Contracts (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; September 19, 2018
Time: 10:15 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
What you will experience:
- Learn what plans & programs you should have within your business
- Understand the DCAA - Defense Contract Audit Agency
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.