Thriving at the Local Level (Association Meeting)
The Government Contractors Association (GCA)’s mission is to educate, facilitate, and advocate for the small business owner to get to government contracts. This month’s association meeting features local general contractor, Mr. Darrell Stallings of BuildSmart Enterprises, LLC. If you are a local tradesmen (i.e. concrete/asphalt, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, roofing, etc) then you want to be at this meeting.
The federal government awards over $500 Billion in contracts to business owners. But there are also millions in contracts on the local and state level as well. Darrell P. Stallings, Managing Principal and Executive Team Leader of BuildSmart Enterprises, LLC., has enjoyed a successful 30-year commercial construction career. He has won multiple million dollar, municipal projects throughout the metropolitan area and will share his tips on getting to the top, lessons learned, and the necessity in partnering to get to success.
What: Thriving at the Local Level
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcaoct2018.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Any business owner who has a trade (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing, plastering, etc)
- Any business owner desiring to learn how to win government contracts on local level
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- Community-oriented environment for nurturing business owners
- Learn how to win contracts at a local level
- Connect with business owners for potential opportunities
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- And more!
The event is open to the public. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.