Doing Business With the City of Atlanta
The Government Contractors Association (GCA)’s mission is to educate, facilitate, and advocate for the small business owner to get to government contracts. We will host Mr. Richard Case, from the office of Contract Compliance from City of Atlanta, who will present insightful information on how your business can get positioned to do business with Atlanta, GA.
The City of Atlanta needs all types of services and products and they are looking forward to working with you as a supplier. If you are new to business or new to Atlanta, then don’t miss the chance to learn how to get certified with the City of Atlanta. Get educated on the certification process, understand where to register your company, and create affiliations with other business members to strategically go after contract opportunities
What: Doing Business With the City of Atlanta
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcanov2018.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Any business owner who has a service or product that they want to sale to City of Atlanta
- Any business owner desiring to learn how to win government contracts with City of Atlanta
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- Community-oriented environment for nurturing business owners
- Get your questions answered about working with the City of Atlanta & government contracting
- Connect with business owners for potential opportunities
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- And more!
The event is open to the public and is also listed on www.govassociation.org.