Creating the Right Marketing Collateral for Government Buyers
The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday deep dive workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Before you meet with government buyers, you need to have the right presence & marketing content in place. In this class, GCA’s International President – Abraham Xiong, will educate members & guests on creating a capability statement, capability business card, a capability website, and capability video. Bring your current marketing collateral to be provided with advice on how to maximize your government presence.
Prerequisites for class (not mandatory, but will help you to get ahead):
* Dun & Bradstreet number
* NAICS codes identified
* Bring any marketing collateral you have (ie business card, capability statement, website, etc)
What: Creating the Right Marketing Collateral for Government Buyers
Where: Origin Co-Working Space; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120: Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Wednesday; January 9, 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Cost: Members – FREE; Non-members - $20
Remote access will automatically be given to members and guests who register via www.govassociation.org. Presentation starts at 10:30 am.
Who should attend:
· Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
· Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
· Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What Will You Experience:
* Explanation of the acceptable marketing collateral used by the government
* Reviews & suggestions for improvements of members’ marketing collateral
* Examine a capability website’s content & compare to your own
* Receive a capability statement template for being in class