Why Should I Get My Business Certified? (Wednesday Workshop)
The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
GCA-GA President & Owner of Certification Consultants, Ms. Myra Cisse, will educate business owners on the advantages of having your business certified. Learn if it is better to self-certify or allow someone to certify your businesses. Discover what the various certifications are in commercial and federal industries.
Title: Why Should I Get My Business Certified? (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; January 30, 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
· Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
· Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
· Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
· How to set yourself apart from competitors
· Get positioned to have opportunities sole-sourced to your company
· Learn how to gain a competitive advantage to winning contracts
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.