Which Certification Is Right For My Business? (Wednesday Workshop)
The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
GCA-GA President & Owner of Certification Consultants, Ms. Myra Cisse, will educate business owners on the various certifications that are available to your business on the commercial and federal levels.
Title: Which Certification Is Right For My Business? (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; February 6, 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
· Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
· Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
· Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
· Learn the various certifications on a local, state, commercial, and federal level
· Learn which certifications can position you for sole sourced contracts
* Learn how GCA has helped numerous companies get certified in a matter of a few weeks
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.