Why Businesses Get Declined For Certifications? (Wednesday Workshop)
The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
GCA-GA President & Owner of Certification Consultants, Ms. Myra Cisse, has helped numerous companies get their certifications and then they have gone on to win multi-millions of dollars in contracts. Her 99% success rate in getting businesses certified has persisted because she understands what the certifying bodies are looking for to get that business certified. In this class, learn the reasons why businesses do not successfully get certified and how to overcome those challenges.
Title: Why Businesses Get Declined For Certifications? (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; February 13, 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
· Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
· Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
· Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
· Learn what do certifying entities look for when certifying a company
· If you qualify for certifications, then learn some pertinent steps to self-certify your company
* Learn how GCA has helped numerous companies get certified in a matter of a few weeks
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.