Get Paid to Hire Employees for Your Business (Wednesday Workshop)
Yes, you read the title right. Government Contractors Association (GCA) is proud to host Mr. Christopher Blocker of the Atlanta Regional Work Source which is a local organization that will educate business owners on expanding their human capital. Your business could potentially be paid up to $12,000 for 6 months for hiring an underemployed or unemployed person. Register for this class to discover how to expand beyond being a solopreneur. (This specific class will be most helpful to business owners located in Gwinnett, Rockdale, Fayette, Henry, Clayton, and Cherokee counties.)
The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Title: Get Paid to Hire Employees for Your Business (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; March 13, 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who Should Attend:
- · Business owners located in Gwinnett, Rockdale, Fayette, Henry, Clayton, and Cherokee counties
- · GCA & all Partner members
- · Any business owner interested in learning how to expand their team and get financial support
What You Will Experience:
- · Understand the requirements needed to participate in the program
- · Schedule an appointment to begin the process
- · Learn how GCA can help you gain other opportunities for your business
Visit www.govassociation.org for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.