There are over 85,000 government agencies and nearly 20,000,000 government employees and contractors. They use all types of equipment, cell phones, laptops, furniture, etc. When they upgrade these items, some are thrown away, others are recycled, and the gently used are turned over to become Surplus Properties. These surplus items may be sold, traded or given away to other agencies, public servants, and small businesses. Yes… one man’s trash can become another man’s treasure.
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND:
As a small business owner, you need to leverage every opportunity to be successful and maximize every resource to be profitable. This class will teach you how to get FREE furniture, laptops, cell phones, or many other equipment your business may need through the Surplus Property Program. It will show you what you need to do to get the items your business need to grow and thrive.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
· How small businesses can get FREE laptops/cell phones/furniture/equipment
· How to save money by using surplus properties
· Who can get these surplus items
· How to qualify as a business to get these free surplus properties
· How can 8a companies obtain surplus items
· What is the new veteran VSBEA Surplus Program
· What is SASP and how to get SASP to give you items
· How can public servants take advantage of this surplus program
· Can you resell these items and other guidelines you must adhere to
· How to get your business certified so you can use the surplus property program
· Plus… much more
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Abraham Xiong is the Founder of the Government Contractors Association. He has an insatiable love for the B2G market. Over the last decade, he has taught thousands of entrepreneurs to implement the best practices learned from years of practical application and countless hours of research. For his work with the small business community, Mr. Xiong received President Obama’s Lifetime Achievement Award, the Global Humanitarian Award and the State of Georgia afforded him as a Goodwill Ambassador.
Click Here to Learn More About His Methodologies: www.GovUniversity.org