WEEK – 9: PROPOSAL: Developing the Technical Proposal
Come join us weekly as we train and prepare you to capture government contracts.
These sessions are designed to prepare those enrolled in the Certified Capture Manager (CCM) Program to pass the CCM Exam and to become certified professionals.
Also, these classes are open to all GCA members, partner members and the public. You're welcome to attend and audit the classes with the CCM students.
Join the official CCM program when you're ready to receive all the course material and software.
Learn more or enroll: www.capturemanagement.org
We cover a new topic each session. We will guide you through our 12 Steps to Winning Government Contracts.
Lesson 15: Proposal Writing – Part II: Developing the Technical Proposal
· Guidance: Section L & M and SOW
· Developing the Price/Cost Proposal
· Contract Cost Principles & Procedures FAR Part 31
· Preparing the Response
· Proposal Resources
· Requirement Matrix
· Proposal Templates
· Filing Protests (engage KO, SBA, Ombudsman, GAO, OMB)
· Asking for Debriefs – Guaranteed Appointment with Government Buyers
· Homework Assignment:
· Create a proposal outline for chosen project
· Establish pricing model (benchmark www.gsaadvantage.gov)
Lesson 16: Review Summary of Lessons 13-15
· Learning to source the right opportunities
· Understanding the Proposal Regulations
· Developing the Technical Proposal
Every Tuesday evening from 6pm to 8pm (Office Hour starts at 8pm)
There will be NO classes during the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Join us online REGISTER FOR CLASSES: www.GovAssociation.org/events