Is Your Business Ready for Government Contracting?
Do you have what it takes to do government contracting? There is over $500,000,000 worth of government contracts and 23% of that is legally required to go to small business owners. Have you gotten your fair share? Do you know how to win contracts and how to remain compliant once you win them?
Join the Government Contractors Association as we host a panel of experts who will provide valuable resources and knowledge on how to plan, prepare, and protect yourself in government contracting. Brad Adamcyzk of Axim will educate you on fringe benefit solutions and how the government expects you to have specific benefits in place. Diana Younts of First Advantage Consulting Firm (FACF) will provide information on how to protect your company from financial violations that could cause you to lose your company.
What: Is Your Business Ready for Government Contracting?
Where: GCA Office; 3300 Buckeye Road; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcajul2017.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Any business owner or business development leader looking to expand their business portfolio
- Any existing government contracting firm looking for resources for their business
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- Learn what systems you need to remain compliant in government contracting
- How to use fringe benefits to retain quality employees
- Ensure that your business is compliant in various areas
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- Create new business relationships
- Bring your questions to be answered by these experts
- And more!
The event is open to the public. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.