There is nothing fast about the government contracting market. On average, it takes 36 months for a business to lay a foundation in the government market.
What if you had a "Fast Track" process to help you navigate through the government contracting maze?
What if you could cut the average time from 36 months down to 12 or even 6 months?
That's exactly what we've done here. We've invested over 10,000 hours of research and development to put together a software program that includes virtually everything you could imagine. We call it the "Government Contracting Fast Track Program". What would have taken you years to discover and learn is now available in a simple and easy to use platform.
Features of the Contracting Fast Track Software:
- Step-by-step process
- Checklist of tasks to be performed
- Federal Certification guidance for 8a, HUBzone, ED/WOSB, SDVOSB, VOSB, Section 3, etc.
- State & local certification information
- Commercial certification information
- Registration information on SAM.gov, DSBS, State/Local, etc
- Instructions on how to get your GSA Schedule
- Benchmarking techniques after successful companies in your industry
- Research strategies on historical data, such as previous incumbent & award amount
- Online/cloud based for easy access anywhere
- Task assignments to teammates
- Interactive with live links and content addition
- Created for your business with multiple user options
- Sharing capabilities with your team in real time
- Training courses through videos, Power Point, online platforms, etc.
- Sample documents of proposals, capability statements, marketing emails, etc
Components of the Contracting Fast Track Software:
We've simplified the Federal contracting process into one concise formula: P+P+P+P=P
The last "P" stands for profit. The other four "P's" are the phases needed to be successful in the government market.
+ PREPARATION PHASE
- assessment: discovering if you are ready to do government contracts
- strategy: developing a plan -begin with the end in mind
- education: learning a new language called "governese"
- registration: getting registered through SAM, going after certifications, registration opportunities, GSA Schedules
+ PROMOTION PHASE
- branding: creating an image that speaks to government buyers
- marketing: your message and your method of communication
- relationship: developing key relationships (it's not who you know, but who knows you back)
+ PROPOSAL PHASE
- opportunities: sourcing opportunities - past awards, current projects & forecasts
- proposal: writing winning proposals and bids
+ PERFORMANCE PHASE
- performance: delivering the product or service
- compliance: contract management and complying to regulations
- closure: closing out the contract appropriately
= PROFIT (the goal is not simply to win a contract; the goal is to be profitable)
See for yourself how thorough and easy to use our Fast Track Software is. Click on the video above to watch an overview of the software or to ask for a live demo.
REGULAR PRICING: $1999 (NON-MEMBER)
DISCOUNTED PRICE: $999 (MEMBER)
I'm ready to sign up! What's my next step?
Step #2: Go to this link to purchase the GovFastTrack software.
Step #3: We will set up your access to the GovFastTrack Software (usually takes a few hours)*
Step #4: Set up your 30 minutes of live training with our staff to show you how use the software to help you grow your business.
* We will make every effort to set up your access to the Fast Track Software immediately. It can take a few hours or up to 48 hours, depending on software demand.
GET THE GovFastTrack SOFTWARE