The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Improve your sales techniques and skills to close more business and create more cash. Tune in as Certified Business Coach, Angie Dobransky, teaches the secrets of successful communication and how to influence people. Find out what has been holding you back and how easy it is to become a master of sales!
Title: SalesRICH - Sales Made Simple (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; March 21, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:30 am - 10:45 am Networking
10:45 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining onine. You must register!
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · How to master sales to your target market
- Get qualified for a free consultation on how to create growth strategies for your company
- · Receive helpful tips & guidance from experienced consultants on site
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.