The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Contracting Vehicles: Discover Government Buying Methods To Outwit Your Competitors
Every business wants to have a competitive advantage over their competitors. This is especially true in the government market. Most small businesses in the government sector mainly uses certifications to open doors for them through set-asides or sole source contracts. Did you know there are many more contracting methods out there? Imagine going to battle with only a knife and a sword. You’re not going to have much luck winning the war if your competitors are coming against you with a treasure trove of weapons, such as, grenades, machine guns, rocket launchers, tanks, bomber planes, guided missiles, etc.
In this upcoming class, you’ll be learning all the lesser known contracting vehicles which are available for you to unlock more opportunities for your business.
What will you learn:
- · Why you should accept credit card payments
- · What are micro purchases
- · How is simplified acquisition procedures (SAP) important for your small business
- · How to sell your goods and services to support disaster relief and emergency needs
- · What are sealed bids/IFB/RFQ
- · What are competitive proposal (Solicitation/RFP with formal advertising)
- · What are non-competitive proposal (Sole Source Contracts)
- · How to capitalize on your small business status
- · What are other contracting vehicles: GSA Schedules/GWAC/BPA/IDIQ/MATOC/etc.
- · How to use auctions and reverse auctions sites to build past performance
- · Plus so much more….
Space is limited…. Register now for this event to outwit your competitors.
Title: Contracting Vehicles: Discover Government Buying Methods To Outwit Your Competitors (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; April 25, 2018
Time: 10:15 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining onine. You must register!
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC, WID
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- Creative methods to fund your business
- Get the tools needed to fund your business
- Build a relationship with experts who can help your business grow
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.