The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Generating Leads for Your Business
To grow, you need leads. The leads you generate eventually becomes prospects and then clients or customers. This is an ongoing cycle that befuddles many entrepreneurs. In the government market, you need leads. But these leads are a little different. You need leads to opportunities, leads to contracting officers, leads to agency supervisors who have needs, and leads to relationships which will help you to win sole source contracts.
In this upcoming class, we will be teaching you how to generate leads for your business both in the commercial sector and in the government market.
Space is limited…. Register now for this event to outwit your competitors.
Title: Generating Leads for Your Business
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; April 10, 2018
Time: 10:15 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining onine. You must register!
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC, WID
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What will you learn:
- · The quickest ways to find bids/RFQ/RFP
- · How to find forecast leads
- · The 6 types of relationships you need in the government sector
- · How to find contractor officers interested in buying your products or services
- · Who are small business advocates and how to find them
- · Why attracting a Board of Advisors can change your small business
- · How to build a lead generating landing page
- · How to get your leads to pay you for giving you their names and emails
- · Sample lead generating methods
- · Plus so much more….
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.