Creating Winning Proposals for Government Contracts
Join the Government Contractors Association for the May association meeting to learn techniques in creating winning proposals for government contracts. Guest speaker, Ms. Jennifer Allen of J.H. Allen & Associates will share tips on how to put together elements in your proposals that will get the government knocking on your door for assistance. Find out some pertinent tips that have helped her clients win contracts.
Jennifer is a graduate of Spelman College (Atlanta, GA) and the University of Georgia (Athens, GA). Her professional experience includes grants administration at the local, state, federal government, non-profits, foundations and corporations. With over 15 years of professional experience in community-based and nonprofit organizations, Jennifer H Allen has extensive knowledge management and donor relations experience and grants administration and proposal development/grant writing. Additional experience includes seeking new and innovative ways to maximize and leverage resources for community impact; provide community leadership and building relationships with and between donors, nonprofits, and partners to drive impact in areas of Education, Youth Mentoring, Health/WellBeing, Arts, Community Development, and Nonprofit Effectiveness. Her experience also includes building and launching community initiatives and programs within various impact areas with the focus on continuous improvement by gathering, storing, and sharing data and resources for support.
What: Creating Winning Proposals for Government Contracts
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $20 to guests
Click to register: https://gcamay2018.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Any business owner or self-employed individual who needs assistance in proposal writing
- Any business owner looking to connect with a great proposal writer
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- Receive tips on how to improve your chances in winning a contract
- Understand some of the do’s and don’ts in proposal writing
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- Create new business relationships
- And more!
The event is open to the public. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.