The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.GCA Study Hall
Remember study hall back in school when professors provided extra tutoring to get students to excel? GCA is offering this Wednesday Deep Dive workshop as your study hall time.
- Have you completed your capability statement?
- Are you registered in SAM yet?
- Do you know your NAICS codes?
Come with questions and be prepared to work on business artifacts that you need to get done for your business.
What: GCA Study Hall (What's your government contracting question)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; May 2, 2018
Time: 10:15 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining onine. You must register!
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC, WID
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- Opportunity to work on your business during this hour
- Get answers to your government contracting questions
- Connect with other business owners who are expanding their business through contracting
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.