Gwinnett County DBE Program - (March Association Mixer)
The Gwinnett County Government has established their (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program. Join us as guest speakers, Jessica Stewart, Community Outreach Program Coordinator and Destiny O’Loughlin, Transportation Outreach Coordinator, educate all on the program.
You Will Learn:
- Requirements to become DBE certified
- How to do business with Gwinnett County
- Learn about upcoming projects in the county
What: Gwinnett County DBE Program (March Association Mixer)
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Those wanting to learn how to do business in Gwinnett County
- Any business owner desiring to become certified in Gwinnett County
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Any business owner or business development leader looking to expand their business portfolio
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
This event is open to the public.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.