With the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the Canadian Channel Partners 2021 Conference for Telecom & IT sector will be a 2-day hybrid event.
About this Event
PUSH CHANNEL GROWTH THROUGH THE COVID BARRIER!
The much-awaited Canadian Channel Partners 2021 Conference is going Hybrid. This exciting peer-to-peer networking event is for Telecom, Cloud, IT & Cyber Security resellers, consultants, technology vendors and service providers.
Attendees have the option to join the conference virtually or book a time slot to attend in person at the Westin Habour Castle, Toronto.
GET YOUR FREE TICKET:
Recommended event for GCA members:
Happening on February 23 & 24, the Canadian Channel Partners conference is an event for IT consultants in Cyber Security, Cloud, Managed Services, VoIP, Mobility, IoT, Telecom & Emerging Tech to optimize, grow their business and find new revenue streams.
Xeo Marketing, the host of the event, has invited industry experts like Jay McBain, Dano Ybarra, and many others from Poly, IBM, Egnyte, to present their keynotes at the conference. A new activity in this year's event is the How to Sell to the Government workshops presented by the Canadian & US Government representatives.
GCA members can use the GCAGuest code to receive a free ticket when registering for the event: http://canadianchannelpartners.com/
The promotional code is valid until January 31.
Register today: http://canadianchannelpartners.com/
- GCA members: 100% discount on MSP tickets: GCAGuest
- GCA non-members: 50% discount on MSP tickets: GCAGuest50
MSPs, VARs, Agents and Consultants can get a FREE ticket and a chance to win a $250 gift card by completing the Technology Channel Trends 2021 survey.
JOIN CCP 2021 IN-PERSON:
The Canadian Channel Partners (CCP) Conference will take place in 3 conference rooms at the Westin Habour Castle, Toronto. Safety measures are in place for all attendees and vendors:
- Each conference room will be joined by up to 5 vendors and 5 attendees at a time.
- Attendees are required to book a 2-hour time slot to visit, network and watch the live-streamed keynotes.
- All attendees are required to wear masks. Additional masks and gloves are also provided at the venue.
- Temperature tests are conducted at the entrance of the CCP conference area.
- Breakfast is served during the 8 AM - 10 AM time slots.
- Lunch is served during the 12 PM - 2 PM time slots.
- In other time slots, snacks and tea are served.
- Live-streamed keynotes are displayed in each conference room with all options for Q&A, Poll Questions and Panel Discussion.
How to book your time slot: Select the ticket with your preferred date and time. All Onsite tickets include the virtual components on both February 23 & 24.
JOIN CCP 2021 VIRTUALLY:
Attendees can also join the CCP 2021 on our virtual event platform.
You will be provided with the instruction to create an account and login to access the keynotes, virtual vendor pavilion and virtual networking.
Passcodes for networking sessions will be provided prior to the event ONLY to MSPs, VARs & Channel Partners or to Technology Vendors with paid passes.
All networking sessions are private.
- KEYNOTE SESSIONS: We walk you through industry trends, customer opinion and thought leadership from industry influencers. The keynotes will focus on pushing the channel growth through the COVID barrier.
- VIRTUAL/5-STAR ONSITE LUNCH is on us
- Discover the VENDOR PAVILION both virtually or in-person and learn about new services, products and solutions in the ICT world where the partners and vendors from around the world will showcase their solutions.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to discover new ways to monetize your existing assets & drive revenue streams. Network with your peers, meet leading industry suppliers & vendors and discover new and exciting technologies to sell.
*NOTE: MSP promotional price is not valid for industry suppliers, master agents or distributors. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to participate/sponsor for this event.