If a Billion Dollar Pipeline can be hacked, are you next?
Having a secure Cyber environment is now required to bid on many government contracts. Are you ready?
[What is NIST 800-171 and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and how to prepare for it.]
The New CMMC Requirement will impact every government contractor. If you are an existing prime contractor, a subcontractor or brand new to the government market, you will be required to implement the CMMC standards at some point. If you don’t have it in place, you may not be able to bid on most DoD projects and eventually any government contract.
Join us Wednesday, June 2nd to learn what is CMMC and how you can prepare to implement the standards for your organization.
What you will learn:
- What is NIST 800-171 and CMMC or Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
- Does my business need to get certified
- What is the assessment process
- What deficiencies are companies seeing during pre-assessments
- Is there a way to insure your company if we are attacked
- How to leverage this program to help you win more contracts
- Why CMMC may be the most important certification you will ever earn
- What happens if your company fails the certification assessment
- How often does my company need be recertified
- Will we lose our certification if a hacker breaches security
- Where can I get help to implement CMMC
- When will I need to have CMMC in place
- What happens if a company fails its certification assessment
- What is your next step
- Sneak peek into the upcoming class: Contracting Trends for Government Contractors
- Plus more…
What: The most important change in regulations for government contractors in decades!
When: Wednesday, June 2nd
Time: 5:00-6:30pm EDT 2:00pm-3:30pm PST
(a confirmation email will sent to all registrants with access information)
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
*Those wanting to continue, or start, doing business with the Federal Government
*Any business owner looking to learn how CMMC will affect their business
*All members of Government Contractors Association
*Any business owner or business development leader looking take advantage of this new certification
*Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
This event is open to the public.
The event is also listed on https://www.govassociation.org/events