The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
This interactive contracting class will show you how you can have a thriving business by winning government contracts. The federal government is the largest buyer in the world of all services and products. Are you getting your fair share of the $450,000,000 worth of contracts awarded annually? This class will help you begin to create a plan to seek and win government contracts.
Title: Government Contracting Master Class
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; February 7, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:30 am - 10:45 am Networking
10:45 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Learn the 5 secrets to winning government contracting
- How to overcome challenges while navigating through the maze of government contracting
- How to use certifications to set your business aside from other contractors
- · Networking with business associates & affiliates
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.