The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
Many business owners go into partnerships before they actually took time to "court" each other. What are your partner's weaknesses & strengths, how does your agreement cover your business interest, what is your exit strategy? These are just a few things you should consider when "dating" a potential partner. Abe Xiong, founder of GCA, will teach you the difference between various business relationships so that you can have an additional strategy to get to government contracts.
This event is sponsored by AFLAC & GPI Financials. Find out what insurance & financial options are available for you and your business.
Title: Joint Venture or Teaming Partner - Which Relationship Is Right For Your Business? (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; June 20, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Understand how to use teams, joint partners, mentor/protege relationships
- Create a strategy to go after contracts
- · Receive helpful tips & guidance from experienced consultants on site
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.