The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
This class is in a series of classes on how to prepare & execute an excellent Capability Brief for a contracting team. Myra Cisse will teach on how to prepare a powerful statement.
Title: Capability Brief Training (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; August 1, 2018
Time: 10:15 am – 12:15 pm
Itinerary: 10:15 am - 10:30 am Networking
10:30 am - 12:15 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- Learn how to prepare for a capability brief with government agencies
- Learn how to prepare a detailed capability presentation
- Learn how to condense your capability presentation into a compelling 3 – 5 minute pitch that gets the attention of contracting officers
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.