The Government Contractors Association hosts Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
In every city, county, and state there are numerous opportunities that need businesses to provide quotes and bids to do the work. During this workshop, GovDirections founder Mark Knowles, teaches business owners how to identify which opportunities are suited for your business. He provides helpful incite on how to source the right opportunities for your business and then he explains how to get the maximum benefit out of using the GovDirection platform.
Title: Finding Government Opportunities (Wednesday Workshop)
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; November 7, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:30 am - 10:45 am Networking
10:45 am - 12:00 pm Presentation
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Advice on sourcing opportunities for your specific industry
- Set up your GovDirection profile correctly
- · Receive helpful tips on winning government contracts
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.