Goal Setting for Business Owners
It's time make your plans and start your New Year with a BANG!!!
If your goal is to grow your business revenue or expand your business into the government space, then this association meeting is one you don't want to miss.
Title: Goal Setting for Business Owners
Date: Wednesday; December 12, 2018
Time: 10:15 am - 12:00 pm
Remote access will automatically be given to members and guests who register via www.govassociation.org.
In this session, you will learn:
· · How to set goals for your business
· · How to set goals in the government market
· · What's the difference between your company’s vision/mission/goals?
· · How to identify your purpose
· · How to discover your true talents
· · What drives you, the money or the mission?
· · How to avoid "naysayers" who can crush your dreams
· · What key foundational steps you must have in place to begin
We will also help you answer the following questions
· · Do your employees know why they're working for your company?
· · Are you making the money/revenue you desire?
· · Are you feeling fulfilled in what you're doing?
· · Plus lots more...
This is a hands-on, interactive session with a Goal Worksheet provided.