GCA Membership Orientation
Whether you are new or well seasoned in government contracting, this invitation is for you. There is always something or someone who is new to GCA, so come learn and get acquainted in Orientation class.
The Government Contractors Association is a professional, public organization designed to facilitate business owners in winning federal contracts through education, resources, and relationships.
If you are a member of GCA, sign up today and reserve your seat (virtually or in class). There are numerous tools & resources that we want all our members to be familiar with. Complete your business assessment intake form to be positioned for an accountability coach to be assigned to you.
Bring your laptop to class!
What: GCA Membership Orientation
When: Wednesday; January 9, 2019
Time: 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Cost: Free to GCA members
Who Should Attend:
- All GCA members
Want to join GCA? http://www.govassociation.org/join
What You’ll Learn:
- Review the 20 point assessment survey - are you ready to perform government work?
- How to set up your profile on www.govassociation.org
- Where to register for all GCA events
- How to get 3 free co-working days at Origin
- GovBridge Capital's mobilization funding program and how it can help your business
- Learn about ALL the programs, tools, and resources that will make you successful in government contracting
- Learn how your membership gets you access to Women In Defense (WID), National Association of Non-Profits (NAONP), Southern Barter Club (SBC), and Atlanta Black Chamber (ABC)
- and much, much more!
All members of GCA are encouraged to register.