Proposal Writing Fundamentals - Part 2
The purpose of the two-part course is to offer contractors a comprehensive overview of the proposal preparation process in hopes of contractors leaving with the skills needed to develop an effective story in each proposal.
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway, Suite 120, Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Time: Networking starts at 10:00 am, Event starts at 10:30 am
Cost: FREE to members; $20 to guests
Who Should Attend:
· CEO, Executives and key decision makers of large companies
· Entrepreneurs and small business owners
· Capture managers looking to gain a competitive edge
· Contracting professionals and government employees
· All members of Government Contractors Association
· Primes, subcontractors, & potential teaming partners
· New & existing business owners interested in expanding into the government market
What You’ll Experience:
· Cost & Pricing Overview
· Relationships and the Wisdom of Others
· Resources and assistance
· Reflection and application
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Abraham Xiong is the Founder of the Government Contractors Association. He has an insatiable love for the B2G market. Over the last decade, he has taught thousands of entrepreneurs to implement the best practices learned from years of practical application and countless hours of research. For his work with the small business community, Mr. Xiong received President Obama’s Lifetime Achievement Award, the Global Humanitarian Award and the State of Georgia afforded him as a Goodwill Ambassador.
Click Here to Learn More About His Methodologies: www.GovUniversity.org
The event is open to the public.