The Government Contractors Association is a professional, public organization designed to facilitate business owners and non-profits in winning federal contracts through education, resources, and relationships.
When you join GCA, you get a FREE Quickstart 3 hour bootcamp that explains what government contracting is and how to get your piece of the American pie. If you are a member of GCA, sign up today and reserve your seat. There are numerous tools & resources that we want all our members to be familiar with. Members will know who the GCA staff and coaches are, learn about all the benefits available to them, understand what their business status is in the government contracting world and much more.
All members who attend the live membership orientation will receive a surprise! Register now.
What: GCA Membership Orientation
When: Wednesday; January 17, 2018
Time: 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Cost: Free to GCA members
Who Should Attend:
- All GCA members
Want to join GCA? http://www.govassociation.org/join
What You’ll Learn:
- Review the 20 point assessment survey - are you ready to perform government work?
- How to set up your profile on www.govmarket.net
- Where to register for all GCA events & receive the free access code
- GovBridge Capital's mobilization funding program and how it can help your business
- Learn about ALL the programs, tools, and resources that will make you successful in government contracting
- Learn how your membership gets you access to Women In Defense (WID), National Association of Non-Profits (NAONP), Southern Barter Club (SBC), and Atlanta Black Chamber (ABC)
- and much, much more!
All members of GCA are encouraged to register. Space is limited.