Make a “Love” Connection (February Association Mixer)
Looking for a new business partner, business opportunity, a job, or just looking to meet great new people? Then you want to come make a lasting “love” connection at this speed networking event.
The Government Contractors Association is membership-based organization whose mission is to educate, facilitate, and advocate for business owners to win government contracts. Through education and access to other resources, GCA members have won multi-year projects and millions in contracts. Join us on every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm for the Association mixer to network with like-minded business owners looking to connect & expand their operations.
Many business owners go into partnerships before they actually take time to “court” each other. Do you know your partner’s weaknesses & strengths, how does your agreement cover your business interest, what is your exit strategy? A few types of relationships to consider include subcontracting, joint ventures, teaming partner, and mentor protégé.
At this mixer, Richard Brooks, CFO of GCA, teaches on the difference between various business relationships so that you can build on this strategy to get to government contracts.
What: Love Connection (February Association Mixer)
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Those wanting to utilize the resources of GCA to gain a competitive edge in business
- Any business owner looking to understand how to build impactful business relationships
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Any business owner or business development leader looking to expand their business portfolio
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- Speed dating network
- Discover the benefits of a GCA membership
- Discover business opportunities with other small business owners
- Connect with the leadership of GovDirections, ARC Consulting, SBC, ABC, GHCC, WID
This event is open to the public.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.