Government Contracting Bootcamp (Virtual)
WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING BOOT CAMP?
Imagine learning 3 years of government contracting knowledge in 2 Days. This immersive BOOT CAMP on government contracting prepares your company to ramp up for government opportunities. You will walk away with a full understanding of the federal market and a strategic plan to expand your business into the government space. Accelerate your growth by enrolling in this boot camp.
Bootcamp Day 1 - Preparation and Promotion
Bootcamp Day 2 - Proposal and Performance
August 4--2pm to 5pm EST/ 11am to 2pm PST
August 5--2pm to 5pm EST/ 11am to 2pm PST
LOCATION: Online (Remote access will be emailed to confirmed registrants)
REGISTER FOR CLASSES: https://www.govassociation.org/events
12 Step Methodology (A.S.E.R.I.M.R.O.P.P.C.C.)
1) ASSESSMENT: Do you have resources? finances, credit, hr/strong staff, talents, mobilization capital
2) STRATEGY: Do you have a strategic plan? short/long term, jv, teaming, mentor protégé, sub, prime
3) EDUCATION: Do you speak governese? Understand contracting language, regulations, policies, standards, etc
4) REGISTRATION: How to get registered for opportunities. What certifications will you need, etc.
5) IMAGE: How's your brand? strong, recognizable, broad, reputation, past performance
6) MARKETING: Capability statement, biz card, website, marketing collateral, brand that speaks to gov't buyers?
7) RELATIONSHIP: Do you have the proper types of relationships in the gov't market. Triangle of relationships
8) OPPORTUNITY: Do you know where to find opptys, fbo, bid match, id opps, prospecting, etc?
9) PROPOSAL: Can you write proposals? Can you learn or hire one? technical experts, estimators
10) PERFORMANCE: Can you deliver and perform or do you need subs?
11) COMPLIANCE: Are you DCAA compliant? Accounting system, trained personnel, QA program, insurance, bonding?
12) CLOSURE: Successful completion of project? Proper close out? Paid yet? ACO happy?
Who Should Attend:
CEO, Executives and key decision makers of companies
Entrepreneurs and small business owners
Business Development Managers
Consultants looking to grow professionally
Capture managers looking to gain a competitive edge
Contracting professionals and government employees
All members of Government Contractors Association
Primes, subcontractors, & potential teaming partners
New & existing business owners interested in expanding into the government market