The public is cordially invited to the “Groundbreaking” ceremony of the Government Contractors Association (GCA)’s first co-working space for new and established businesses in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
The new facility will be called Origin. “Origin: the place where it all begins,” is how GCA’s founder, Abraham Xiong, envisions business owners getting the support they need to launch a sustainable business in this day and time. Make plans to come visit our state of the art new facility today.
Title: The “Groundbreaking” of our new location
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Thursday; June 8, 2017
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
Cost: Free & Open to the public (Refreshments will be served)
After 10 years of service & support to business owners & contractors, the Government Contractors Association is excited to be entering this new phase of business by offering co-working space to its members and businesses all around the world. Interested in our pricing, then go to www.govassociation.org/space taking a tour of the space
Invited guests include:
- · State Senator Elena Parent
- · House of Representative Scott Holcomb
- · Mayor of Chamblee, Eric Clarkson
- · Members of Chamblee City Council
Who should attend:
- · Members & friends of GCA
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, local citizens
- · Community leaders & political officials
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Networking with community leaders & business owners
- · Tour of the new home of GCA
- · Light refreshments
The event is open and free to the public. Visit www.govassociation.org for more information on Government Contractors Association.
Event is sponsored by Alexander Properties Group, www.apg-inc.com.