The Government Contractors Association hosts weekly Wednesday workshops for members to gain knowledge on what steps to take to win government contracts and enhance their business.
What better way to start the New Year than to get your business's credit established! Join GCA members online or in person this week as Richard Brooks, CFO for Government Contractors Association (GCA), teaches on how to build business credit and a line of equity for your business.
Title: Building Business Credit
Where: 3190 NE Expressway, Suites 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
Date: Wednesday; January 10, 2018
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
Itinerary: 10:30 am - 11:00 am Networking
11:00 am - 11:05 am General Announcements
11:05 am - 11:50 am Presentation
11:50 am - 12:00 pm Closing Remarks
Cost: GCA Members (and Joint Partners) – Free; Non-Members - $20
Webinar link will be emailed to all registrants interested in joining online.
Who should attend:
- · Members of GCA, NAONP, SBC, ABC
- · Entrepreneurs, business owners, government contractors
- · Any entrepreneur curious about government contracting & new opportunities
What you will experience:
- · Step by step plan to acquire credit in your business name
- · Networking with business associates & affiliates
Visit www.govassociation.org/events for more information on Government Contractors Association and our events.