The Government Contractors Association (GCA)’s mission is to educate, facilitate, and advocate for the small business owner to get to government contracts. This month’s association meeting is to help our members explore the advantages of having their business certified to obtain government & commercial contracts.
GCA- GA President & owner of Certified Consultants, LLC, Ms. Myra Cisse, will present on how and why you should consider certifications for your business. Over the past 10 years, Myra has successfully assisted numerous corporations to get their business certified in which they have proceeded to win millions in contracts. Her latest cohort will be invited to share on the experience of working with Myra.
What: The Certified Business Advantage
Where: GCA Office; 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Time: Networking starts at 6:00 pm, Events start at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Click to register: https://gcasept2018.eventbrite.com
Want to join GCA? Click here: http://www.govassociation.org/join
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners that have questions about how to get their business certified
- Business owners looking to win subcontract opportunities
- Business owners needing assistance & support in certifying their business
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- New & Existing Business Owners interested in Government Contracting
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH
What You’ll Experience:
- All about certifications
- How you can qualify
- Which certifications are right for your business
- How certifications can help you gain a competitive advantage
- Learn about how GCA helps business owners expand their existing business into government contracting
- And more!
The event is open to the public and refreshments will be served. Space is always limited at our Association meetings so guarantee your seat by registering now.
The event is also listed on www.govassociation.org.